21 May 2010

The Kidnapping

Finally!

 

I have been waiting so long for Youtube to eat this video clip up ( took me about 55 minutes). Well, it is worth it because I know everyone including Kee Aun and the culprits are waiting for this (lol).  Besides, I believe you will enjoy this ‘show’ as much as I do. You are not going to miss it, are you? *serious tone*

 

It took me 2 days and 1 night to make this thrilling show. Thought of waiting for the group photo from Ben. Well, it is ok. I just can’t wait to share this with you guys. So, you better click play and start loading it NOW!

 

 

Not going to review anything about it.

You just have to WATCH IT!

 

 

Secret mission: Use all your five senses (6 if you have extra) to understand this post.

 

 

***

 

P/s: This clip is not safe to be viewed at the office because shhh… *voice slow down* your boss will suspect you watching action or horror movie.

 

P/p/s: Comments are most appreciated so that I can experience from your perspective and also allow me to improve. thxuvelimuch.