07 August 2007

Do I Dream?


Some people dream every night but others rarely ever dream.
What do you think about this statement?

True or false?

I just ended my psychology class and our topic for today is about consciousness. In this topic, there is a sub topic about sleep. I'm so interested with this topic since.... I love to sleep. Haha....

So, now, answer me... true or false?

Take 5 seconds to think before continue reading my post. hehe... ;D
..
...
......
..........
.......

....
..

.
......
...........
.......
....
..
.


Answer:
False.

Explanation:
Everyone dreams. That's just the matter of fact that either we will remember the dream once we wake up or not. And the interesting point here is that we will start to dream about every 90 minutes!

EVERY 90 minutes!!!

That's mean, if we sleep for 8 hours, we will dream 5 times!! Can you imagine it? Wow! I never know this!
Looks like I have to read more. I will share with you again ya after the reading?
Interesting!