28 March 2008

What's Curryegg Want?

I was tagged by Nux V here it goes:


Instruction: Remove ONE from below and add in your own personal question, make it a total of 20 questions.
Then, tag 8 people in your list and list them out in the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.


The person who tagged you is: Nux V


1. What's your favourite anime at the present time? Detective Canon

This is one of my favourite anime... I love this story a lot!!!


2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have? Like Doremon- so that I can get whatever I want. Muahaha...



3. What's your favourite colour? Why? pink-sweet, soft, feminine


4. Where is the place you want to go the most? Sydney, Australia.

5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be? Die peacefully. It's not easy to die in a peaceful, harmony way.. who knows, I might die of accident when a durian fall onto my head? or get cancer where my hair all fall off? Or being bombed?... and you named them.. No matter how I die, I just hope that I will die in a nice way... not too suffering.. lol...


6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain? Uhhh? Of course as long as there's sun light.


7. What are you afraid to lose the most now? My blog-curryegg.com. How will I live without it?


8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Get myself a new camera and unlimited streamyx connection, Then travel with my family and the rest... save in the bank!


9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Yes, if I want to.. :)


10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
She's sweet girl who I know in blogosphere. Out-going and adorable. Wanna meet her if there's a chance.. Will we Nux V?? ;)


11. Which type of person do you hate the most? Mean person.


12. What is your ambition? Becoming a counselor (and a well-known blogger. muahaha...)


13. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet? point out to me but in a nice way.


14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? Family


15. Are you a shopaholic or not? Nop but wish to become one if only if I've $$$$$... :(


16. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you. Lovely


17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change? Every negative parts of me. Nothing is perfect right?


18. Is there anything that you have done which you regret? Yup and I'm learning not to regret.. :)


19. What makes you different? Look at this photo. Can you find anyone exactly like me on the earth?

Lol... I'm unique!!!


20. Do you feel good to be friend with the person who tagged you? Why?
Of course and there's no reason for the 'why'. Making friend with someone does not need a reason.


Thank you Nux V for this lovely tag. I would like to tag this lovely bloggers who I know for so long...

  1. Johnny Ong
  2. Yuin Yin
  3. Shionge
  4. Juicest One
  5. Jos
  6. Naru
  7. Paul
  8. Ching
Good luck to you guys and hope you enjoy doing this tag.. Be wild, be creative, be lovely... hehe....
Hugs....