17 March 2008

My Happiest Pajama Party With Nuffnangers!!!

Sorry for letting you guys waiting for so long ...
*pull my eyes*

Since my statistic test will be held on this Tuesday and not to forget my Psychology Development assignment to be passed up on the same day, I'm trying my best to blog about the glamorous Pajama Party of Nuffnang.

I believe most of the Nuffnangers have read about this party. It's ok. Nevermind. Curryegg's post will always be the special one. Haha.... Let me see, where shall we start?

Start from this orange-brown-furry animal?


The Orang Utan!!!

Wait a minute, where's here?
Rain forest somewhere in Sabah?


Haha... you're wrong!
Tett.....
It's the Borneo Baruk Club.


Its building..
The unisex washroom! Lol... Both males and females share the same toilets.
And I love this crystal light. Isn't it looks awesome?
And wow.... alcohol drink. What a big collection of it...
The bar... This was the place I asked for Sprite.
Isn't it romantic? Spending my lovely time with Chipster alone...
ALONE???

Of course not.....

I was with Amy and Jane (my guest)
...Simon Seow....

David Cheong... (wanna steal his camera!!!)
... Hwei Ming...
Stole this picture from his blog... Can you see the effect using Sony A(alpha) 350..
Jealousnya....

Hey! My Huggie pup and the pink bear.. (from Jan_E)
Now I realized that I don't have any photo with Jan_E. Oh... That's sad... Jan_E, do you have ours photo?
Aronil and... em... OMG! I've forgotten to ask this 'leng lui' name.. (Can somebody please tell me?)
Somehow, I'm so glad to meet Aronil personally. She's so sweet and beautiful. I wouldn't know her if she didn't appear in Innit top ranking post.. Thank Nuffnang again!!! ;D
Finally! I'd grabbed this golden opportunity to snap a photo with PinkPau! Yahooo! I love her! She's hot with her red shorts! ;D
Who else with blue shirt and SMELLY BOLSTER???- Timothy Tiah lor... Haha...
Honestly, he's such a friendly person because I still managed to have a short conversation with him. But, I was kinda surprise when I saw his reaction once I introduced myself.

He was like.....

Timothy: Curryegg? You... You... You're Curryegg?
Curryegg: Yes. But why? (I nodded and smiled at him)
Timothy: Everyone in Nuffnang team know you
Curryegg: OMG! It's that true? (I blinked for a moment before spluttered any word)
Timothy: You wrote about Nuffnang's idiot right?
Curryegg: Oopss... Haha.... *blushed*

Well, i don't mean Nuffnang is an idiot but I mean Traffic Jam is I-D-I-O-T. Of course, it's a positive post!

Anyway, thank you My ATM founder... ^_^

At around 8pm, we had our dinner...

Crowds..
I took these.. my dinner... I love the sandwiches..
I should grab more food.. :(

Soon, the Nuffnang slide show and games started and Kennysia managed to reach the club before Malaysian Dreamgirl Event.



I like looking at Xiaxue short video clip... Using her magic mind to express her feelings.. CooL!

But sad, didn't get the chance to snap photo with her. Kinda feel hard to approach her.. :(

Anyway, I'd managed to snap a photo with David.. the Chipster man! Haha...


And I've two new friends during in this party... But the sad thing is I've forgotten to ask for their blog address. Do you mind to give me (If you happen to read this...thx..)

During this party, there were some funny scenes which I couldn't stop myself from laughing. Let me proudly present them:

Simon Seow with Energizer toy?
DAvid? What are you doing there?
The soft toy stealer!
@_@
OMG....
Guys... stop that!
Someone was sleeping?
Hey wait a minute... I know this guy...

Beautiful, hot, sexy girls...
Soon, the Dreamgirl event started and luckily, Kennysia managed to reach the club on time. He was the MC for that event.. He's wearing shorts as well.. ;)

Look at them..everyone was so eager to snap the 'leng lui' photos le...

Masculine guys giving ride to the hot ladies? Wow...
Lucky... ^_^

The result of the 'I Sleep Better WIth Chipster' winners was annouced at 9.55pm. Here are the lucky winners...

The Penang guy! Oh wow! Congratulation... ;D
The Mac laptop winner..
David?
Haha.. the Chipster man!
And the Chipster girl winner! (Valerie)
Her mum's awesome! She made the Chipster bed sheet for her... creative! ;)


Next, all the Nuffnang staff gathered at the stage.... The interesting part was....

Tim and Ming got their brand-new-white-underwears from their staff!
Wuooooooooooow...... @_@
And guess what, they were forced to wear it infront of us! Ya... Hundreds of us.. muahaha...



As the consequences....



OMG....
I wonder... Timothy Tiah and Ming Shen, the Executive Directors who are the top 25 young entrepreneurs acted so crazily le...


And I just took photo with him...

*fainted*
Lol.. just joking... ;)

Jane and I went back earlier before the bidding games was over since my parents had reached the club at 10pm. The best thing is, Jane and I had smuggled a white, soft pillow... yeah... And we're not going to return it. (If you ask.. muahaha...)


What a great party....

I had my great time in Pajama Party organized by Nuffnang and the team. Thank you guys so much and sorry to say that... I dare not wear my pajamas during the party. I know, you guys have been working very hard on persuading Nuffnangers to wear Pajamas.. but... me... I... dare not wear my mum's XL red pajamas... Lol.... Sorry... muacks..

Oh ya.. I haven't sing a song to Nuffnang...
Emm... em... let me sing it here..

Happy birthday to you..
Happy birthday to you..

Happy birthday to Nuffnang...

Happy birthday to you...







I love you Nuffnang...
My ATM machine (copy this phrase from the Nuffnang slideshow.. haha..)
Oh ya... the bag!
Thank Nuffnang+Chipster for these:




And this....

Sad to say that Mickey and Minnie group lost in getting free ticket for movie...
sigh...

Nevermind... I guess... my happy moment can only be given by you when you vote for me in Happy contest. I'm trying my luck to grab that RM5K and buy my dream camera: Nikon digital camera D40X (which cost RM3K and above)


I know, we will be the happiest person in the world once I get the chance to buy my dream camera. Why? Because curryegg.com will be full of beautiful photos.. No more blur photo like this...


Yeeeaahhhhh!
Our happy bubble moment will begin...




Happy - Happy Moments


Please rank for me if you feel happy reading this post and my blog.. thank you.. arigatou..
(Rank 5 will be the highest and rank for will be the lowest)