11 October 2009

Squeeze Brain Squeeze!

In another 14 days, my art work will be collected and hang up in one of the famous art gallery in Malaysia organized by several organizations.

 

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I should start thinking the range of possible prices which I want to put for my work. I wanna sell it and make money. Then I can buy a DSLR. Change my wardrobe. Eat buffet. Go travel. Muahahahaha…

But…….

Siiigghhh… How good if this happens. How marvelous if my day dreaming comes true. Well, there is nothing like famous ‘art gallery’ nor several organizations’. I am just pulling your leg in order to make myself happier.. buuuuuu….. :(

 

artstuff1

 

Anyway, my artwork will definitely be hung up in an art gallery and it is in University Malaya. I have enrolled myself in a fine art class this semester as a co-curriculum subject and all the student’s masterpiece MUST BE SHOWN in the hall. Those who fail will get a big fat ‘GAGAL’ or ‘FAILED’ in the coming examination result slip.

 

artstuff2

 

And I don’t know how far I can handle this because... I haven’t do anything for it. I just started my shopping attempt this afternoon, surveying, scanning and buying those art stuffs which I need. Luckily, my visit to a nearby Popular Bookstore helped me in solving this problem. Thanks God!

artstuff9 copy

artstuff8

 

There are plenty of stuffs which I can get from the store and I have no problem in looking for the right materials and tools. It means that I can start drawing and painting my 10” X 14” canvas within these 2 weeks.

artstuff4

artstuff3

 

These are the real oil pastels which I should get for my ‘oil-paint-project’. Each costs RM11.90 – RM 15. Oh dear.. However, my lecturer encourages the newbie (like me) to use something easier. I don’t have any basic for oil painting seriously.

 

 

This is called, the Arcylic Colour which is easier to be used. The differences are, you can use water to wash out the colour on the paper or canvas but not oil colour. You have to use turpentine if you use oil colour. Next, acrylic colour is much cheaper if compare to oil colour. Phewww.. Luckily I can save up some $$$.

 

 

No matter how cheap it is, this box still cost me RM38. Sob… I am so broke… T.T

 

Somehow, I haven’t picture anything in my mind. I have no idea what I wanna paint in this square white canvas. This does make me worry that I might not be able to meet the deadline, unless my inspiration comes in time (like it always happens).


Well, all I can do now is to sit quietly in a corner, relax and focus on the message which I want to deliver to the public.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


 

Well, I hope my brain juice will not be drained off that soon. Amitabha..