17 September 2011

Eh! Cat On Wheel?

It was just a week ago when my family and I walked out from the house before my cousin brother, William shouted, “Look! Look! There…”

 

Instantly, all of us turned our heads to the direction he pointed and we found this:

 

what's

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

V

what's2

 

It’s a cat hiding on a lorry’s wheel.
Immediately all of us went LOL (laugh-out-out) and continued our attempt to the car.

 

However, I turned back while rummaging  for my camera in my handbag and I could still hear myself laughing at the funny cat. I snapped a few photos before making the move to our car. As I sank myself onto the car seat, I detected stinky smell in the car. And…. it was from my sandals.

 

I must have accidentally STEPPED ON DOG’s DROPPING while snapping the cat!
Ehhhhhwwww…..

 

Well, it doesn’t end there. I got fever at night. Dad said, I must have got too frighten with the dog’s shit. I think, it must have been the cat’s cursing – cos I was laughing at it. LOL.

 

Anyway, I have recovered. Again, what a cute cat on wheel. I bet it must be doing meditation at that moment.. =P