10 September 2011

Unlocking The Mystery of 24

I am 24 by now.

 me

 

Well, there is nothing to be afraid of when it comes to revealing my new age – yet.
Probably, it is because I still have the number of “2” in front of my age digit which unconsciously forcing my mind to assume that I am still young and I can have all the time that I want.

 

However, after stepping into this new age for 10 days, I feel the opposite. I don’t feel that young anymore as I know it’s time for me to step into the real world called ‘society’. No more day dreaming, no more laying at home, and no more excuse of being a degree student. It’s time.

 

journey3

I am only 1 year old =D

 

Time passes so fast that I feel like pausing or at least slowing it down. I am contented and happy with my life right now and people around me can feel my happiness when they witnessed my ‘weight-gained phenomena’. Gosh! Well, I hope things will stay permanent although I know, life wouldn’t allow it to happen. It constantly wants us to keep learning and growing by arranging tougher test each time we’d successfully tackled the previous one. I know it sounds greedy. But I can’t help as it’s  part of human’s nature to desire security.

 

journey1

Unstructured and complicated but very artistic roots. I want my life to be as adventurous as this tree’s roots.

 

There are fears as well as excitements when I am making my move into this new age as things will start to be different – very different in fact. For sure, it will be another transition of my life where I will enter the society, work in new environment, hold bigger responsibilities and make contribution.

 journey4

The city seems to have listened to my inner voice where it becomes quiet and romantic on my B-day. Less traffic with beautiful sky. Thank you =)

 

While sitting at this corner blogging about my future, I can’t deny that there is still a sense of fear and worry. The picture of ‘unknown’ is kinda scary. I don’t know how fast I can make adjustment. I don’t know how far my loved ones are able to adjust with my new life. I don’t know how capable am I in facing the new challenges.

 

Kung-Fu-Panda-Master-Oogway-talking-with-Po One of my favorite parts of the movie.

 

At some points, I know there is no use to worry about the future as no one is able to predict the future (except God). This has reminded me about a quote from Kung Fu Panda (2008) which I recently re-watched with Calv:

 


Po
(panda): Maybe I should just quit and go back to making noodles.

Oogway: Quit, don't quit? Noodles, don't noodles? You are too concerned about what was and what will be. There is a saying: yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."

 

 

I don’t know what kind of life am I leading to but I am eager to explore and make good use of every experience I encounter. I still remember the dreams that I have owned since many years ago. I believe in everything happens for a reason(s). So, there is no use to be too worried, right?

 

After all, life is too short to be wasted with worries. Why not just let my 24th journey unlock by itself.

      Photoftheday62  Love ^_^

 

Thank you to all my loyal readers for following my blogs all these while. You guys have brighten up my days and adding meaning into my life with your constant visits and comments in this blog, twitter and FB page. I am thankful and touched. May your days be blessed with abundance of loves, joys and happiness.. =)

 

P/s: Those who can create history – and I am going to be one. Are you coming with me?