26 February 2010

Beautiful Music

I just uploaded a video clip which I took during in the Penang Island trip with my friends and cousins. This is one of the performances which I love the most. It was played at Khoo Kongsi (if I am not mistaken). Beautiful music, talented people and wonderful atmosphere.

 

DSC08986

 

How I hope if I can be apart of this orchestra, maybe be a member of the woodwind? Or string instrument? Play the violin like Lee Hom! Lol..

 

Some pictures which I took while waiting for the team to play.

 

DSC08987

DSC08988 

Isn’t this temple gorgeous? I love the lighting and the design. Why I had never realized this building before although I am a Penangite? Oh gosh…

DSC08995 

Every camera was welcoming our Yang Amat Berhormat Lim Guan Eng (Chief Minister of the state of Penang).

DSC08998  Couldn’t even catch his shadow.. What a big crowd =(

DSC09004 

I shall enjoy the remaining Chinese New Year, which only left 3 days before Chap Goh Mei. You should too by first clicking on the play of this video clip because you will hear Chinese Song! =D

 

 

See ya!