26 April 2008

Drummer, I Miss You!!!

It has been nearly 2 months I didn't get the chance to play with drum - The Chinese 24 drums. I miss the sound of the drums, I miss the tough practice, I miss the hot scorching sun ( serious?), I miss our trainer, I miss my friends!
Miss miss miss..


I'd never experience such a happy moment with such a big group of friends - playing and joking all the time during training moment. Although the practice was tough (physically and mentally), we still had a great time together. No matter rain or shine, day or night we still stayed together in order to achiever our goal - to give our best performance for the night - Pesta TiongHua 3.




What is Pesta TiongHua 3? (read this for more detail)
It was an unexpected night for the 18 of us. Surprise!


First time being so dark...

When everyone was so dark, the white will be very obvious. Did you see a white alien there? hahaha...
The moment before the performance..
After the performance.. Yeah! Great time...

See.. How happy we were...
After the performance, we did organize a few gathering. Uhh... I miss them a lot!



A note to my friends:
My dear fellow drummers, when are we going to make another gathering again? Second semester is going to end lor... I scare we will loss contact one day... sob.. Anyway, promise me do have a happy life ya? All the best and keep in touch.


Oh ya... here are some of the photos which I've just received from my friends. Of course, they're the unexpected one...



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


.
.
.
.
The Drummerz
.
.
.
.