23 July 2008

Thank Diese For The Nuffnang Gift

I've a note for my friend, Diese.

I wanna say a big "Thank You" to her for being so lovely, thoughtful and sweet. If you're a Nuffnanger, you will notice the RealMart competition - The Nuffnang Gift Ideals Contest. What you have to do is to assume yourself for being one of the lucky 3 winners and pick a gift from the RealMart in which you want your friend (a Nuffnanger) to have.

Unexpectedly, I've been 'nominated' for a gift - a digital photo frame by Diese. Thank you dear for being so nice and generous. And look at what did she write:


From Diese:

Why this? And why her?? CurryEgg recently lost someone who is very special to her and very close to her heart. I can understand all the emotions she’s been through then and now as I was in the same situation few years back. I really want her to have this so that she can store all her precious memories with her late grandmother in this super cool digital photo frame.

*Sob*


I'm really touched. Yes, really.
I know there are many people who care about me and motivating me all the time. Thanks my friends. I don't wanna make anybody worry for me, that's for sure. I'm fine here and don't worry about me ya? I'm still the energetic, hot curryegg! HAha....

:)

I guess, I should participate in this contest as well. Let me start reading seriously on the terms and condition in the Nuffnang website now. Yeah.