01 February 2009

I Am Back! Miss Me?

Hello people!

I am back again after being away for one week holiday. Do you miss me? Ok Ok. I know you do. Ahhww... Don't be shy. Just admit it. Haha.. Come. Get a red packet (ang pao) from me.

*giving a red packet to you*




Lol.

Wait a minute. I can feel that I am acting a little out of the ordinary. This isn't sound like me. I guess I am too tired for not having good sleep in these few nights. I had been playing a lot with my cousins and friends since the very first day I reached my hometown. My schedule was packed with party, house visiting and gatherings and they have made my Chinese New Year wonderful.

How I wish I can stay longer in Penang.
Sigh...

A few latest photos from Kek Lok Si, Penang. We had been there yesterday and it was the most amazing moment for me. Why? I am not telling you till the next post.. ;)





So, stay tune.

Gong Xi Fatt Chai!!!
^_^