02 February 2009

Scary Snake Neck Turtle!!!

Dup dap....
Dup dap....
Dup dap....


Being watched by a fierce creature while having dinner is definitely an awful experience. It is even worse when it was a 7th day of Lunar year dinner. 7th day of Chinese New Year is another big day for family reunion.

My dinner was being threaten by this reptile!



Eric, his family and I had been to a randomly pick restaurant this evening and we were being seated in front of an aquarium. Surprisingly, the aquarium is lived by an angry look creature which is called - The Common Snake Neck Turtle or also known as Long Neck Turtle. I hope I have googled the correct name for this reptile. Do correct me if I am wrong.


I was stunned at my first glance. The neck of this turtle is sooooooooooooooooooooo long and it swam soooooooooooooooooo fast! That is the reason why I failed to snap a better quality of picture. Sigh...




I remembered I saw this turtle before in TV and I knew how fierce and wild it can be. No wonder the owner of the restaurant has to stick a warning note on the aquarium in case someone might loss his or hers fingers.



The orange note stated:
Don't put your hand into the aquarium.


How I wish I can see it bites someone's finger.
Eeemmmmm..... Maybe yours?

Lol...



See, it is looking at 'You'! Hahahaha...
Naughty me... =P