27 May 2007

2nd Tag - EducationTag

I'm tagged by Dalicia!!!
It's an education tag from keshi and now Dalicia is tagging me. Thanks my friend...
Wow.. about education? Em... here they are....

What was the name of the teacher that was most influential in your life from grades K through 6?

Mrs Vicky. She has inspired me a lot during my form 6 since it was my hardest time. She keeps encouraging me and motivating me to do better. She did push me to work harder. Thanks my lovely teacher... :)

What subject did you favor in high school?
Biology - especially about our body, metabolism, enzyme, DNA, RNA, ecosystem, evolution and microbiology.

Did you attend a university if so, did you attain a degree?
Still waiting the government feedback... waiting is painful... sob...

Do you learn best through books, by watching or hands on?
Hands on. For example camera (I don't know how to use when I was small) : I have a glance on the the book, watching my dad using it and use it. Without trying it on my hands, I won't learn thing accurately and fast!

Has education been an ongoing process for you?
Yup. It has been teaching me since I was small.

How do you feel about that?
Education in the classroom is not enough. We should expose ourselves more to the society because classroom and the society are two different things. This is what a real life means.

What seven people are you tagging to do this?
Anyone is interested.