12 May 2007

On leave

I'll start to travel again.
Yipee! I hope that I can bring more stories to share with you. Do pray for me as I'll on a safe journey and able to blog my experiences and journey sooooonnn..... I'm not going to tell you the place that I'll travel. Shh... Secret!!! Not until I come back. So, please visit my blogs a week later ya... :D

Before leaving, I'll like to wish:

"
Happy Mother's Day"
to my beloved mummy.


She has been scarifying a lot to me since now and then. Muacks... I love you. Besides, my parents Wedding Anniversary fall on the same week. Let me grab this chance to say it a loud here :

Happy Anniversary!!!


I hope that this trip will strengthen their relationship. I'll be their angle.... haha... ;)

By the way, I want to express my gratitude here to my blogger friends and new visitor! Thanks for reading my blogs and giving your sincere comments here. Every single comment and visit mean a lot to me, encouraging me to blogs more. Xia xia (thanks)
Please receive my token of appreciation here.

Special Thanks to:


Sweety
Dalicia
Wendy
Confessing7 girl
Soul&body
Keshi
Rajeev
shnaggy
shionge
may
jane
irene
kei
yong
paul
perfectwound
moggie
shammu
tunku halim
matangi mawley
sharad mathur
Lisa francisco
mimi
lemonade
vanishree
lovely mummy
vanishree
anymous


Please forgive me if I've left you behind. Please tell me ya. ;D

And oh ya...
Have a LOOK!!!!!
WOW!!!!!




Wendy......

Thanks for designing these two lovely shirt to me. I'm really touch because you're the first person who did this to me. I hope that I can get the chance to have them. Well, she is a good designer. She's good in graphic and clothes designing too. Have a look here on her blogs and you'll know it! Hehe... Good luck my dear Wendy...
HOpe to see more design from you.

And Dalicia...,
hope to see you in nice dress and high heel. hehe... must be very pretty.... ;D


Good Bye my friends...
HOpe to see you soon... :D