24 May 2007

First tag

Before posting my China Trip-3, I would like to reply my dear friend's tag from confessing7girl. Sorry for being late.. And you're the 1st person who tagged me!

Rules are:
* Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* People who are tagged need to write posts in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

  1. I love chicken drumstick. I'm addicted to it. I'll fight for it, at least one....
  2. I'm addicted to blogs-both writing and reading others.
  3. I'm left-handed. I heard, left-handed is good in playing badminton-I'm NOT! haha...
  4. I capture pictures for anything- stuff,animals,people,scenary,food.......
  5. When I was small, I dreamt of being a super star. haha... I'll never forget this silly dream.
  6. I'm lazy to practise my piano and guitar.. wuuuo....maybe I don't have a company to play togather.
  7. Sometimes I'll talk, scream or cry when I'm sleeping. Uhh...? scary right?
  8. Finally, I'm talkertive sometimes. haha... can't stop talking. But, when I'm serious, people will start running away from me... sobsob....

I will like to tag dalicia, wendy, rajeev,paul,lemonade,shnaggy, soul&body and keshi