26 January 2008

Can New Saga Survive?

Yeah!
Proton Boleh! (Proton Can!)


I've finally get the chance to experience the new Proton Saga with 1.3-litre and 4-door family sedan. I've visited a nearby Proton showroom with my family yesterday. To my surprise, the new Proton Saga beautiful.. Stunning like a star.. Lol..

Well, there are total up 7 colours:

  1. Zircon Green
  2. Metallic Black
  3. Solid White
  4. Mountain Blue
  5. Genetic Silver
  6. Chilli Red
  7. Granite Gray




The cost will be priced from as low as RM29,999, excluding the road tax, insurance, extended warranty, extended warranty, registration and other administrative fees. Hey! That's reasonable...

Information: Click Proton


  • 1.3-litre (entry) N-line 5-speed manual transmission at the on-the-road price of RM31,500
  • 1.3-litre (base) B-line 5-speed manual transmission at the on-the-road price from RM34,548 to RM34,998
  • 1.3-litre (base) B-line 4-speed automatic transmission at the on-the-road price from RM37,548 and RM37,998
  • 1.3-litre (medium) M-line 5-speed manual transmission at the on-the-road price from RM37,048 to RM37,498
  • 1.3-litre (medium) M-line 4-speed automatic transmission at the on-the-road price from RM39,548 to RM39,998
To be frank, this car is intriguing. I like the it's design-gorgeous! If I've the money, I will consider myself in buying it. However, I heard complains from the others about how thin the metal of the car surface is. They feel insecure as the car will easily being damaged by other vehicle during accident.

One of an auntie, standing not far from me shouted, "Like a Milo tin la...!!! "



What? A Milo tin? (Chocolate powder)
Lol... That's ridiculous! That's auntie must be wrong, isn't she?? Haha...
I hope, the new Proton Saga will receive a good response from the Malaysian and survive. No another Gen2 please.... ;(