13 January 2008

Malaysian Chinese Artists

I feel proud to be a Malaysian.
Besides of its multi-cultural, multi-racial, multi-religion and foods.... one of the reason will be because of them:

Michael Wong
Zhang Dong Liang
Gary Cao Ge
Fish Leong
Dai Pei Ni

Some of you might have not hear their names (I expect it's not the Malaysian...). Anyhow, it's not a problem because you will get to know them after watching these video clips. I need your vote for of them. Let us check out who will be the most favourite artist among five of them at the end of this post. (lol...)

Michael Wong (Guang Liang)




Zhang Dong Liang





Gary Cao Ge



Fish Leong




Penny (Dai Pei Ni)





I shall take this chance to congrats Gary for winning the Best New Artiste Award in 2008. Well, these 5 artists have made our country proud for their great achievements. Each of them have won themselves awards. Bravo!

Let me shout this: "Malaysia Boleh!!!" (Malaysia Can!!!)

Here's the poll and do give me your vote for each of them. Let us know who will be your favourite artist among these 5 of them. It will be even better if you're not a Malaysian and this is the first time knowing them. The result will be even interesting. I am doing my statistic survey.. haha... Thanks... ;)


Get your own Poll!