08 September 2007

Graduation Day.


Graduation day.
Don't get me wrong. It's not me. Haha... It's my cousin. The past few days, I went to my cousin's graduation day which was held in my University- Malaya University. Dad had prepared a bouquet of Carnation for her and we went there at about 11am.

Some stalls
He was the place...
Master holders...
Crowded...
Flowers....
Balloon!!!

It was so crowded with people and it caused me hardly to move. I took about 20 minutes to meet my cousin. In that 20 minutes, I can feel the joy from every people around me. Most of them were the graduate's family and friends.

Everyone was so happy attending the celebration. Some were shouting and some were screaming with joy. Standing in the middle of the crowd, I could see flowers and soft toys every way. I wish I can get a huge, cute bear for my future graduation day... in the future.. haha.... ;D

As soon as I met my cousin, I handed her the flower and hugged. I was really happy for her. She was now a master holder. Then, we took some photos. Oh ya, my aunt took her grandchildren along. They were so cute and do you believe that they were twins? Yup! Do they look similar? Nope. haha....

I love her sunflower... and the wrapping too. Double match!
My aunt and uncle... and twins.. ^^
How sweet.... grandfather and his grandson..

After spending nearly an hour there, my cousin invited us for lunch. We went to 'Wong Kok' restaurant, not far from my University. It took me an an hour to return to my hostel. Haha... a small trip.

I thought I won't involve in any graduation day again until the next morning, I received a call from my mum that there was another cousin's graduation day to be attended in that morning. I was so rush to buy her a flower. I had 2 classes at that morning but I was allowed to went out earlier than the class suppose to.

I walked all the way to the hall with my blue umbrella. It was a hot day. About 15 minutes, I reached the place and gave her my flower for her.. Oops.. I should call it a bear that was wrapped with flower. haha...

I just managed to take some photos with her and her parents since she was so busy with her other friends and relatives. I was lucky to be able to chat with her. haha...


My cousin and her friends.. There were beautiful flower.... ;)
Jun and her sister... Happy to meet them.. ;D
My dad and her dad... Lol... haha....

This graduation day has allowed me to feel the real atmosphere. It allowed me to feel the happiness from everyone that was involved. It's not easy to be a student. We start to struggle ever since we step into the course. I understand the feeling when we've finally finished our course. We say goodbye to assignments, exams and homeworks. Yes! I'm free! Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!

But...
Em..... I still have to wait for another 4 years...... ;(