20 September 2008

Join Me And Play Like A Kid

Will you miss your childhood?
Will you ever wish to return to the time where you can play and run like a kid?

Will you want to be a child who are innocence and happy-going-lucky all the time?
Will you thirst of the care, love and attention from the adults especially mum and dad?


Me?
I do.....

I do wish to be a kid, sometimes. Firstly, it's mainly because of I can be myself: 100% pure. Kids will never worry of their appearance on what kind of hairstyle do they have or what brand of garments are they wearing. All they have is a simple thinking on what they should play next!

Goshh!!!!!
I love playing games and I start missing my Lego, Barbie Dolls, Teddy Bears, Cooking Tools and etc!

"Mum! Where are my toys????"
*Screaming like a kid*

Secondly, children are active and lovely. They will gain lot of attention from the others especially when they are laughing. Adults love playing with children and I want that too! I want attention from the others!!! Oh my...

Besides, being a child will never have to worry about their past nor future. All they have in mind are in presence- what to do now and who should I get now. That's why children are always so happy and lively.

Being a 21 year old girl now, it's sometimes stressful and confusing. Responsibility start dragging me away from the fun world and I have to be strict, serious and hardworking on my own task (sometimes even on others task).

Well, don't worry about me. I'm good in managing my stress and worries. I know how to 'detoxify' my negative thinking. Wanna know what are my secrets? Come come.. let me tell you one of my tip.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*drum roll*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Play in the playground!





Lolx...
I just don't know why but I've the strong urged to play in the playground whenever I'm lost or stressed. It makes me happy whenever I step into the playground. Well, not every playground will give me the same happy mood. Only those which allow me to play and able to fit my body in....

Like these...



Isn't that fun!
This place is gonna be an ideal place for me to play freely without being noticing. Hehe.. the playground was quite and not much adults there. Therefore.... unbelievably, the playground had become the "Curryegg's Fun House"!!!!!

Wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................

Well, playing alone is never fun. Luckily, my cousin was there playing together with me in my Curryegg's Fun House! Lolx....

And I was in the other end. Can you see me? :P


I wonder, should I be catergorized in the children category or the adult? Am I still having the 'underage' characteristics?

What do you think?




Emmm......
I heard someone screaming at a corner, asking me to act more like an adult?

*mind spinning over and over again*

Well.... who cares?
As long as I'm happy and not being caught!
Muahahahahha.... XD

By the way, wanna join me?