02 September 2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to me...
Happy birthday to me..
Happy birthday to curryegg...
Happy birthday to me..


*blow candles*

Finally, I've turned into a 21 year old chick and I'm officially approved to do whatever a 21 year old girl wanna do. Oh my! Isn't that great? I'm excited!

I shall share my wish lists here but not now.. maybe tonight because I've to rush to my 2pm class now. Sigh... Why can't I just skip classes since I am allowed to do whatever I want? Feel like being cheated..

=_=

Lolx...

Whatever it is, rule is rule.. I know I know..
Sigh...

Oh ya.. here are the cakes I wanna share with you. Sorry to all my Muslim friends. You should see these until the fasting time is over... By the way, Selamat Berpuasa... :)





Aren't they beautiful?
Ahww..... It was my first time received 3 cakes for my birthday.
THANK YOU!!!