10 December 2008

Great Time In Pavilion

Great time in Pavilion?
I thought you just said the place is suck???

Ok.
I mean the Xmas Tree, not the place. Lolx..
(Again, I purposely use the word 'Xmas' tree for its uniqueness)

Yes. I have heard quite a number of comments from my readers over the Pavilion's Xmas tree. Some agree it does look unattractive while the other disagree and think it is beautiful. Eiiks... Beautiful? I rather accept the answer as extra-ordinary or unique. HAha.. Yes. It is indeed very unique and has caught lot of attention. I think this is the main reason behind the tree, am I right?

:)


Last Friday, May and I went to Pavilion and saw an interesting scene. Guess what? The circus was coming to town! Oopss.. Did I just say circus? Haha.. I guess I miss Britney Spears. Lolx..

There was a group of entertainers including the beautiful models, crown, magician and hot guards! Haha... Fortunate enough, we managed to take a few photos with them. It must be our lucky day!





They are beautiful, aren't they?
Wish to dress like them for photo shooting.. lolx..
:)





On that same day, the Hong Kong artists will be there at 8pm and May and I were like.. "Wow! Should we wait for them?"


But we didn't.
Because both of us are afraid of big crowd. We don't want to be sandwich nor burger.
:P

So far, I like the design in Pavilion - luxurious..


Again, not the tree..
=_=


So far, we girls enjoy the Christmas decoration. But just a very small part of it. Sad...



I shall move to other shopping mall and look for the best decoration in this year of 2008. I want something ... em.. I don't know.. something snowy? christmasy?
Emmm...

Any nomination?