13 June 2007

A Love E-mail For You


My dear blogger friends,
(That's you!!!)

I've received an e-mail from Ai Win (my friend
), few hours ago and I think the content is good to be shared with you here. This e-mail has touched my heart as it's so meaningful to me. It's short but enough to melt my heart. Try to read this:


---------------------------------- forwarded e-mail ---------------------------------------

One day a teacher asked her students to list the names of the other students in the room on two sheets of paper, leaving a space between each name.

Then she told them to think of the nicest thing they could say about each of their classmates and write it down.

It took the remainder of the class period to finish their assignment, and as the students left the room, each one handed in the papers.

That Saturday, the teacher wrote down the name of each student on a separate sheet of paper, and listed what everyone else had said about that individual.

On Monday she gave each student his or her list. Before long, the entire class was smiling. "Really?" she heard whispered. "I never knew that I meant anything to anyone!" and, "I didn't know others liked me so much," were most of the comments.

Several years later, one of the students was killed in Vietnam and his teacher attended the funeral of that special student. She had never seen a serviceman in a military coffin before. He looked so handsome, so mature.

The church was packed with his friends. One by one those who loved him took a last walk by the coffin. The teacher was the last on to blass the coffin.

As she stood there, one of the soldiers who acted a pall bearer came up to here. "Were you Mark's math teacher?" he asked. She nodded. "Yes". Then he said: "Mark talked about you a lot". After the funeral, most of Mark's former classmates went together to a luncheon Mark's mother and father were there, obviously waiting to speak with his teacher.

"We want to show you something," his father said, talking a wallet out of his pocket. "They found this on Mark when he was killed. We thought you might recognize it."

Opening the billfold, he carefully removed two worn pieces of notebook paper that had obviously been taped, folded and refolded many times. The teacher knew without looking that the papers were the ones on which she had listed all the good things each of Mark's classmates had said about him.

"Thank you so much for doing that," Mark's mother said. "As you can see, Mark treasured it."

All of Mark's former classmates started to gather around. Charlie smiled rather sheepishly and said, "I still have my list. It's in the top drawer of my desk at home."

Chuck's wife said, "Chuck asked me to put his in our wedding album."

"I have mine too," Marilyn said. "It's in my diary"

Then Vicki, another classmate, reached into her pocketbook, took out her wallet and showed her worn and frazzled list to the group. "I carry this with me at all times," Vicki said and without batting an eyelash, she continued: "I think we all saved our lists"

That's when the teacher finally sat down and cried. She cried for Mark and for all his friends who would never see him again.

The density of people in society is so thick that we forget that life will end one day. And we don't know when that one day will be.
So please, tell the people you love and care for, that they are special and important. Tell them, before it is too late.

And One Way To Accomplish This Is: Forward this message on. If you do not send it, you will have, once again passed up the wonderful opportunity to do something nice and beautiful.

If you've received this, it is because someone cares for you and it means there is probably at least someone for whom you care.

If you're "too busy" to take those few minutes right now to forward this message on, would this be the VERY first time you didn't do that little thing that would make a difference in your relationships?

The more people that you send this to, the better you'll be at reaching out to those you care about.

Remember, you reap what you sow. What you put into the lives of others comes back into your own.


May Your Day Be Blessed As Special As You Are


------------------------------------------ The End ---------------------------------------


So, now I'm sending this 'love e-mail' to you and I hope you've received them here. It's sincerely from me. Let start naming from the first alphabet:

To my loyal readers:

  • confessing7 girl: You're a good blogger about stuff and entertainment. Everyone love you (including me), do you realise it? Thanks for keep giving me comments (eggs) in my every posts. Thanks! And keep blogging and NEVER stop! ok?
  • crashdummie: I love your blogs especially about your travel and your stories. It's interesting and fun! I hope you know this... Enjoy your job! ;)
  • Dalicia : You're a good blogger friend of my. You keep giving me advices and confidence and I really appreciate it. Lucky to know you. Thanks my friend and have a happy life ok? And do invite me for your wedding in the future k?.. hehe.. ;D
  • Divemuster: Thanks my friend. You're such a great photographer and I really enjoy your shoots. They're amazing. Keep the spirit in photographing! Gambate!
  • Drama div@: I like reading your blogs but too bad.. you've stop blogging for sometimes. Hermmm.. come back and blog again! We're missing you here... :(
  • kaylee : Thanks for keep reading my blogs. You're the youngest blogger friend I've. So, keep on blogging and I can't wait to read more... ;D
  • Kei: You're the 1st blogger friend I had in my life. Still remember I meet your link via xiaxue's blogs? Haha.. got 'yuen'... Good luck in studies and never give up k?
  • Keshi: Undeniable that you're a fabolous blogger I'd ever met. You've your own strong thinking and you can elaborate those ideas into writting form. Of course, you've drawn hundreds of attention in the blogosphere yet, you still keep making new friends with new blogger. I love your personality... :)
  • Lemonade: Uhh..I've rarely hear from you know in my comment boxes. *sob*.. Anyway, you've a nice blogs and I love your template! :P
  • moggie : You're as good as divemuster. Good in photographing especially for bugs. hehe... Amazing photos you've in your blogs. Keep it up and snap more!
  • nefty : You're a cool blogger and those posts you've in your blogs are meaningful. I love reading them. And you're good in graphic design. Keep designing and I can't wait to see your art works!
  • Paul : I'm glad to know you from Wendy as you're a real good friend. Besides, you're really hardworking in your job. Good! Don't stop blogging ok? Gambate! ;)
  • perfectwound: Some of your posts about life have inspired me a lot. The way you see things in difference perspective is good. Enjoy reading your blogs and please blogs more... ;)
  • rajeev : Another talented blogger I had ever met. You're a real good story writer. Everyone love to read your stories. So..... when do you wanna publish your own booksSS.. hehe.. I'll be your reader! hehe.... :P
  • Shionge : I'm really happy to know you. You keep giving me useful and good advices and I really appreciate them. Thanks for God for letting me to know you... Shioknya... hehe...
  • Shnaggy: Love to read your blogs but recently.. you rarely update them.. sob... So, keep posting ya? Happy to know you... ;)
  • soul&body : You used to say that you're a boring blogger but honestly, I don't feel it! And please come back and join the blogging world again.. I'll wait for you.. :)
  • Travel betty: Ohh...your adventures are lovely and thanks for sharing them in your blogs especially about the Egypt!
  • Wendy : Of course, I will never forget you! The first time I read your blogs I can sense that you're a real good friend. Thanks for keep giving me warm, lovely 'eggs' every time.. Thanks again! Enjoy your life and stop worrying k? And when can I get the T-shirt oh? kekez... joking.

Did I left anyone behind? Sorry if I did. Tell me k?
Well, I think posting my compliments for you here is the best way. You can read it as often as you want without spoiling them, unlike the papers. Besides, it can keep reminding me about you when I'm old. Who know? I may get
Alzheimer and hardly remember things? Lol.. I hope I won't get it.. Choi choi choi! kekekz.. Otherwise, I may not blog anymore.. haha...

I feel happy when I say good things about people. That's what I feel life is meaningful. OMG! Now I remember.... Father's Day is coming! Another 4 days to go. I should do something to him... Em...make a card? Take him out for a dinner? Buy him a cake? Emm....How about write good things about him in a piece of paper and put it in his wallet? haha.. Stop joking and plan seriously now.

There are just another 4days left...