06 March 2009

Help A Child With A Cupcake

This Friday morning is a moment for me. I woke up early, followed dad to the nearby Hainan Shop, got myself a good cup of hot 3-in-1 coffee and 2 set of toast. I could hardly enjoy the morning breeze as much as today because most of the time, I am trapped in the traffic and have to rush for classes.

Not today.
Thank God and I love Friday.

Before I have to leave my computer and continue my remaining assignments (hate to mention this so often but what can I do?), I need to make a post for charity. Anne had told me about this Help A Child With A Cupcake project couple of days ago and I found that it is worth sharing and helping.

There is a charity project which is organized by the students of Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management of Sunway College University. They are trying to raise the fund for the School of Act which is located in Jinjang Utara, Kepong, Malaysia.


Founded by: Pastor Jonathan
Established in 2000
Located in Jinjang Utara, Kepong
Objectives:

*Help put children back in school
*Raise funds for long houses
*Pay monthly bills, school fees, food and other everyday expenses and necessities.

Event Details

The trial baking is just a simple process in showing how to bake and decorate a cupcake.
The themes for workshops are:-
1. True Love (14th March)
2. Flower Power (21st March @ 1300)
3. Healthy Lifestyle (Carrot and Raisins on 28th March @ 1300)

One session cost RM 30 but if you join 2 sessions at a time it cost RM 50 only
and ITS ALL FOR A GOOD CAUSE. Do help by spreading the word around and blogging about it is most welcome! ^^





For more information and who are interested please contact: Ms. Sara Leong at
zhinsara@gmail.com or by calling 016 515 8189
or the numbers on the banner...


+ HELP A CHILD WITH A CUPCAKE +


I would love to go if I have the time. Looks like March is a real busy month which is filled with lot of activities and events.. Ahhwww.... I wanna go...