05 March 2009

I Need Oxygen

Finally, another assignment has been printed out and it is ready to be submitted anytime from now. Fuh...

It takes me like... weeks to finish the whole assignment including searching for a suitable interviewee, design a list of related questions, run an interview session, analyze the result and make a report on the finding. Serious efforts are required in order to produce a good work. Of course, hard work and smart work are included.

*wink*

It was an interesting assignment in exploring one's career development. I have learned a lot actually from others' real experience, rather than just memorizing theories.

So, let me congratulate myself for finishing my 4th assignment.
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!


*hitting on the table*
*running around*
*rolling on the floor*
*squeezing the toothpaste*
*smiling broadly*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Ok. I am done. What's next?
8 assignments to go within this month.

Dang!
What a good news.. :(



P/s:
I should really rest well as I keep seeing stars, spinning around my head lately. Wait. Or are they flies? Bees? Mosquitoes? No. They must be the Eggs.

Oh my.. Save me! Someone please save me!