26 October 2007

Gosh! Tagsss.....!!!

Recently curryegg *me* are being tagged by several of bloggers.
Let me count... there are ...1...2.....3....4...?
Uhhh? Wow! I've to do at least some of them. I don't wanna be a procrastinator. I know if I do, I won't do any of them. Haha....
I am busy recently in preparing for my final examination. Still have a long way to go. Anyway, I still wanna blog, at least awhile... ^^

So, let's start with babyfiona's tag.


Tag 1

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
My mum, when she coudn't stop laughing watching the comedies. Haha... I still feel like laughing now.
2. What were you doing at 0800?
Watching Hong Kong drama, Astro.. ;D
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Cooking ABC soup.
4. What happened to you in 2006?
Uhh? 2006? Stuggling for the whole year, preparing myself for STPM.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Hey! Don't little in my room!
6. How many beverages did you have today?
A tan? Lol...
7. What color is your hairbrush?
Hairbrush? I don't have one.
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
The Saisaki Restaurant Buffet... That was the most expensive bill I ever pay.. sigh... I am broke!
9. Where were you last night?
My sweet home..
10. What color is your front door?
blue...

11. Where do you keep your change?
Any places that can be kept safetly. Lol... I mean, car, house, bag...and pencil box! It will come in handy sometimes..
12. What’s the weather like today?
Hot, schorching day...
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Vanilla of course!
14. What excites you?
Clothes!
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Yes... soon. After my exam I guess.. ;D
16. Are you over the age of 25?
Nope!
17. Do you talk a lot?
It's depend on the situation. I speak a lot at home, but not during classes. Anyway, I will like to consider myself as neutral. Haha...
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Uh? O.C? Anyway one explain this for me?
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Who do you mean? There are numerous of them in my list. Lol...
20. Do you make up your own words?

Yup!


21. Are you a jealous person?

If I can rate myself... I will say... 4 out of 10?
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Angel, Angeline, Anigala, Amira, Ahhh.... ahh... Ai Leng, April, Apple.. Anita Sarawak, Anita Mui.. Uhh? Haha...
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K'.
Haha...Kelly... kekekzz
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
None
25. What does the last text message you received say?
Eric
26. Do you chew on your straw?
Sometimes... oops...
27. Do you have curly hair?
Yup... I mean half a year ago when I did my first Japanese curl.. Now my hair is straight.. sigh...
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Kitchen. Hey! You remind me about my soup! *running to the kitchen*
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Those that speak harsh, filthy words...

30. What was the last thing you ate?

Plain water.. Haven't taken any breakfast... ;(

31. Will you get married in the future?
Yup... hopefully..
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Residential Evil
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
It's not 'is'... I should use 'are' instead for this question. THere are a lot dude! ;D
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
20 minutes ago..
35. Are you currently depressed?
YUP! I still can't cover my Psychology! I am going to be insane soon... muahaha.....
36. Did you cry today?
Why should I cry?
37. Why did you answer and post this?
Feel happy to receive babyfiona first tag..! Haha.. and don't wanna procrastinate any longer...

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Can I list all my blogger friends? haha... Ok.. I just highlight this lucky five... Wendy, Princess Eileen, HP84, lynnx and dalicia?


I will do the other 3 tags soon k whenever I am free. Gotta do some revision le now.. See ya.. And have a nice, wonderful day....^^