19 January 2009

UMNO or PAS?

Holding books, paper file and water bottle in my hands, I was stunned when I first stepped into my varsity. I tried to blink several times, convincing me that I might be wrong. Sometimes, my eye sight during Monday isn't correct - It is named as Monday Blue Phenomena.

Lol...

As I made another few more steps ahead, an idea finally struck my mind. I knew what was happening.


"It is the STUDENT ELECTION DAY!"


Flyers and banners are hanging all around the walls, pillars, trees and sign boards. That is the most craziest moment in the local universities in Malaysia whenever there is the student election day. I guess it happens in Western countries too?

:)


Here are some photos I managed to sneak out.
Ssshhhhhhhh~~~~~~~





Bus stop was crowded with flyers, not people!
What a rare picture..


I wonder who will win? UMNO or PAS? It is just a metaphor to describe the situation between the two student's parties. Haha..


P/S: Never say you see this from Kelly, but from Curryegg!
:P


*Update*

The opposite won = 8/9